Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO)
Agile projects are all about business value. One aspect of a successful agile team is to deliver value early and often. To achieve this, Product Owners strive to identify and prioritize product features. They work in collaboration with the customers, developers, managers, UX designers to communicate and align the team towards achieving maximum business value at the earliest.
Attend this course to gain the tools and techniques of a successful Product Owner. This course focuses on value-driven software delivery, the accompanying mindset, and key agile practices designed to emphasize customer value. This course also gives in-depth understanding of the value management team and how this team collaborates to identify the most important and valuable aspects of the product.
This course offers one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on ICAgile Agile Product Ownership track. Upon attending this course, you’ll earn the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Product Ownership (ICP-APO) certificate.
Who Should AttendAnyone involved in identifying and delivering product features:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers/Leaders
- Team Leaders
- UI/UX Designers
- Testing Leaders
- To get the maximum of this course, prior knowledge of the agile mindset and related practices and techniques is necessary.
- To be eligible for the ICP-BVA certification, participants need to be an ICAgile Certified Professionals (ICP). This certificate is attained upon completing the Fundamentals of Agile Software Development training course.
- Understanding Product ownership and Value Management
- The roles and responsibilities involved in the Value Management Team
- Techniques for identifying value and defining product roadmap such as:
- Purpose alignment model
- Kano analysis
- Value stream mapping
- Techniques for backlog grooming and progressive population of product features
- Use paper prototyping and usability heuristics to guide the design of the product
- Slicing User Stories
- User story prioritization techniques