Agile CMMI – Compliance with Agility
Agile and CMMI were long perceived to be of opposite odds. Actually, embracing them together would realize lots of benefits and unleash organization improvement potential.
This workshop covers concepts and value propositions of Agile and CMMI. It demonstrates how organizations can realize the maximum value from both Agile and CMMI with the least possible overhead. Also, participants will go through a lot of exercises to fill the gaps and align agile practices and techniques with the CMMI objectives. Finally, this workshop covers the common pitfalls of CMMI-based process improvement. Participants will be introduced to best practices of how an agile organization can progressively align its development processes with CMMI objectives.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Configuration Controllers
Basically anyone involved in process engineering, customizing, reviewing, or optimizing the team process, would benefit from this workshop.
- General knowledge with both Agile and CMMI would be very helpful
- Overview of agile
- The agile mindset
- Agile values and principles
- Overview of CMMI
- CMMI process areas in brief
- CMMI appraisal process
- Anti-patterns of CMMI-based process improvement
- Bridge the gap between Agile and CMMI
- Project management and Requirements Engineering
- Configuration Management
- Technical aspects and Engineering practices
- Team organization and management
- Patterns of Agile-CMMI-based process improvement
- How to Start?