Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
The class focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing this accredited class, participants will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This class also introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organizations as human systems.
A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
This course offers one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on ICAgile Agile Coaching and Facilitation track. Upon attending this course, you’ll earn the Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate.
Who Should AttendAnyone involved in or seeking a leadership or coaching role in an agile environment:
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Project Managers/Leaders
- Team Leaders
- People Managers
- To get the maximum of this course, prior knowledge of the agile mindset and related practices and techniques is necessary.
- To be eligible for the ICP-BVA certification, participants need to be an ICAgile Certified Professionals (ICP). This certificate is attained upon completing the Fundamentals of Agile Software Development training course.
- It’s highly recommended that participants complete the ICP-ATF class prior to this class
- Intro to Agile Coaching
- The Agile Coach Role
- The Agile Coach Mindset
- Agile Coach as a Teacher
- Agile Coach as a Professional Coach
- Agile Coach as a Team Coach
- Agile Coach as a Mentor
- Working with High Performing Teams
- Designing for Change
- Working with Conflict
- The Agile Coach Stances
Three days, from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm