Agile Contracting and Budgeting Workshop
Most of us are familiar with the value statement from the Agile Manifesto "Customer Collaboration over Contract Negotiation". Although we value collaborating and working with customers more than negotiating contracts, we still have to write contracts. In the meanwhile, agile contracts are meant to make life easier for both suppliers and customers, and the main target of agile contracts should always be to enable and foster collaboration between both parties.
In this workshop, attendees will learn everything they need to know about agile contracts, how they differ from traditional contracts, what activities are done during the contracting phase of an agile project and much more. In addition, attendees will get the opportunity to practice and write contracts on their own through simulated case studies.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Product Managers and Product Owners
- Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- Pre-sales and Engagement Managers
- Business and System Analysts
Basically anyone involved in contracting or budgeting software development projects would benefit from attending this workshop.
- It's recommended that the attendees of this workshop have attended a fundamental/introduction course about Agile SW Development
- Prior knowledge about agile project management concepts and techniques
- Nature of Software Development contracts
- Traditional Software Development contracts
- The Paradigm Shift in contracts
- Types of Agile contracts
- Pricing and Budgeting Models
- Sizing and estimation during contracting
- Sample Agile contracts
- Case studies for Agile contracts