Agile Professional Testing (ICP-TST)
This course focuses primarily on agile testing techniques and processes in addition to the mindset and role of an agile tester. At the end of this training, trainees should be able to distinguish the different types testing on an agile project, and to understand how business, development, and testing personnel best collaborate on an agile development cadence.
In addition, trainees will learn agile test strategies and techniques related to release planning, testing within iterations, regression testing, performance testing, pre-deployment, and production support testing.
This course offers one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on ICAgile Testing track. Upon attending this course, you’ll earn the ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Testing (ICP-TST) certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Junior/senior Testing Engineers
- Software Quality Managers
- Software Test Managers
- Team/Project Leaders
- To be eligible for the ICP-TST certification, participants need to be an ICAgile Certified Professionals (ICP). This certificate is attained upon completing the Fundamentals of Agile Software Development training course.
- Agile Testing vs. Traditional Approaches
- Agile Testing Mindset and Culture
- Types and Levels of Testing
- Tester/Developer Collaboration Techniques
- Continuous measurements and improvement
- Example Driven Development
- Roles and Responsibilities in Agile Testing
- Test Strategy and levels of precision
- Test Infrastructure and Environment
- Build Automation and Pipelines
- Test Data Management
- Communication and Coordination in Distributed Teams