Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
Agile teams are self-organizing and highly collaborative. Such environment is challenging in planning and managing group activities in an effective and efficient way. It is important for the team leader or scrum master to understand group dynamics and possess facilitation skills to effectively facilitate group activities.
This course provides an in-depth understanding of how collaborative activities can be planned, organised and run. Participants in this course will have the opportunity to update their facilitator toolkits and gain practical experience to facilitate specific agile practices towards successful team outcomes.
This course offers one of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on ICAgile Agile Coaching and Facilitation track. Upon attending this course, you’ll earn the ICAgile Certified Professional for Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certificate.
Who Should AttendAnyone involved in or seeking a leadership or coaching role in an agile environment:
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers/Leaders
- Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- To get the maximum of this course, prior knowledge of the agile mindset and related practices and techniques is necessary.
- To be eligible for the ICP-ATF certification, participants need to be an ICAgile Certified Professionals (ICP). This certificate is attained upon completing the Fundamentals of Agile Software Development training course.
What people say about this course?
Your spirit, expertise, and coaching make this course one of the best of what I've attended ever!
Adham Shaher – Quality & Process Improvement Manager, Orange.
It's amazing how a training course can switch your mindset so strong in just 3 days!
Hatem Waleed, Senior Engineer, Siparadigm
Helpful, enjoyable, practical and beneficial course!
Zeinab Saadalla, Agile Coach & Scrum Master, Trendak
The best instructors ever! The best learning way ever!
Ahmed Naguib, Scrum Master, 2P
- The Agile team facilitator mindset and stances
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
Facilitating meetings and team decision-making
- Designing meetings for collaboration
- Using the meeting organization tools
- Facilitating full participation
- Conflict navigation and resolution techniques
- Facilitating collaborative conversations
Facilitating Agile practices and group activities
- Project and team chartering
- Release planning
- Iteration planning and retrospective