The Lean Startup
Startup companies face many challenges, especially those working on innovative and unconventional ideas. In order to succeed, these startups must to be managed in a lean and value-driven way. If not, opportunities of success will not exceed 5% as per the global statistics of startups!
In this workshop, attendees will be introduced to the Lean Startup management concepts and techniques. They will also experience and apply these concepts on hands-on exercises and simulation games. In short, you will walk out with a thorough understanding and working experience with how to start your business or develop a new product in a lean and productive way.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who has passion about starting a new business, establish a new organization, or start a new product
- Program/Product/Development managers, or anyone who is responsible for innovation and new product development in large organizations
No prerequisites required for this workshop.
- Challenges facing startups
- Principles of the Lean Startup
- The value and growth hypotheses
- Levels of operation: Vision, Strategy, and Product
- The lean startup cycle and how to face uncertainty
- Learning-driven development using MVP's
- Split-Testing or A/B tests
- Validated learning and innovation accounting
- Rapid prototyping techniques
- The Lean Canvas in action